Free Online Classes & Worksheets:


Do You Have a child who needs help?



Free Online Classes & Worksheets



* Do you have a child who needs help with school, but you’re unsure of how to help them?🤔
* Do you feel like every time you try, it ends up making matters worse?🤔
* Does your child know the material, but perform poorly on tests?


If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions, I can help!🙂
I offer weekly scheduled online tutoring as well as occasional as-needed online tutoring to students in elementary through high school.

I’m ready to help YOU!😀




Teaching is my Passion

🙂Teaching is what I love to do. To see one of my students have a “ light bulb moment” is the greatest thing about this career. I have been teaching elementary school for about 12 years. Originally, I started tutoring part-time as a second job after school to help the students and fell in love with it.

Meet Sharmin:

I was born and raised in Bangladesh. I attended Elementary, Middle, and High school graduating from college in 1998, I earned my degree, from National University in December of 2006. I actually started out Botany major. Becoming a teacher was the next logical choice. Actually, I decided in English Medium School that I wanted to be a teacher, but my passion for Science took over during my formative years in high school. However, in the end, my love for teaching won out. And finally…. I really love learning. Really. I took so many classes that were not on my list just because I thought .............

General Elementary Tutoring: 

Math Tutoring:

 I have been teaching elementary Math both in the classroom as well as to individual tutoring students for more than 12 years. I have experience with Everyday Math, it looks very new and different these days to both students and parents. Many of my friends and family members come to me for advice on how to solve problems in the way that the program wants them to. I can definitely help with that, as well as teach students critical thinking skills for problem-solving.🙂

Reading:

 Tutoring Reading involves a lot of different components that all need to work together in order for a student to become a “good reader.” When phonics and decoding skills are weak, it makes comprehension 10 times as difficult. No matter what age a student is, if there are “holes” in the foundation, reading will be more of a challenge. My approach is, to begin with, the most basic needs a student has and work up from there.

#👍My Services Please read below to find the tutoring subject you are interested in.

🙂Office:
  Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Phone#    8801799925927
Mail#     sharminjahan499@gmail.com

Schedule:

* 👍 set a schedule Have a specific day and time that you sit down and study. Don’t have anything specific to study for?
* 👍Then organize your backpack, look over your notes, or watch youtube videos to help support what you are learning.
* 👍Simply setting a scheduled time for yourself to study will have a HUGE impact on your school life.
* 👍Write it on your Google calendar. Set a reminder in your phone. Make the effort to carve out this time for yourself. Make it a habit, and stick to it.
* 👍Then you won’t have to crunch when it is test time.


Please read below to find the tutoring subject you are interested in.

General Elementary Tutoring:

* Science

https://edusharmin.blogspot.com/search/label/Science%20Class
* English Language

https://edusharmin.blogspot.com/search/label/English%20Literature
* English Literature

* Math

https://edusharmin.blogspot.com/search/label/Math%20Class
* Geography
* Social Studies

https://edusharmin.blogspot.com/search/label/Social%20Studies
* History
* Biology




2 Comments

My website

Schedule
* 👍 set a schedule Have a specific day and time that you sit down and study. Don’t have anything specific to study for?

* 👍Then organize your backpack, look over your notes, or watch youtube videos to help support what you are learning.

* 👍Simply setting a scheduled time for yourself to study will have a HUGE impact on your school life.

* 👍Write it on your Google calendar. Set a reminder in your phone. Make the effort to carve out this time for yourself. Make it a habit, and stick to it.

* 👍Then you won’t have to crunch when it is test time.
Previous Post Next Post