Successful Female Entrepreneur



The fastest way to build my business is to build my confidence.

“My ability to respond then adapt to every turn the journey of entrepreneurship takes me on, both internally and externally.

  • With this kind of attitude, I see everything happening, and that keeps me in the first seat of vision.”

I have been teaching for many years and never had problems getting my students to complete their assignments.


How do I do it?

What’s the key to your success?


That’s a question I get all the time. As a successful woman in business, people always want to know my secret. How I did it. How they can do it, too.


But my success story isn’t the be-all-end-all for success. Every successful woman has her own secrets and her own key ingredients to her success…

Plus, everyone defines success differently.

As a female entrepreneur, I’m always on the lookout to connect with and learn from incredible women who have cultivated their own amazing brand, business, and name. And thanks to the digital age we live in, I’ve met many of my friends and business inspirations on Instagram and Facebook, where they share impactful wisdom and insights. 

That’s why I reached out to some of my favorite female entrepreneurs: to find out what they consider the key to their success, and why?








If students know what they are expected to learn, the chances that they students will learn increase.

The role of a teacher is to uncover. The effective teacher uncovers the lesson by telling the students up front what they are to accomplish.


The teacher knows what she is teaching, and the students know what they are learning. The teacher and the students are moving toward the same goal. That’s when learning happens.

Mastery of each concept is expected, but the document does not identify when those concepts are introduced and reinforced.

Standards are good because they provide a base point from which to start building class lessons.
Using multiple resources, teachers can create lessons.

All successful effective teachers have procedures to assist in managing a classroom.

By preparing your classroom for success, as an effective teacher and your student's success as responsible learners in the world.

Successful teachers identify ideas and techniques that work and adapt them for use in their own
classrooms.

An entrepreneur, I am always communicating with my audience. You can have an incredible story, brand, or product, but if it doesn’t translate in compellingly and powerful ways to your ideal customer, they will leave without knowing the benefit of what you have to offer. As I evolved as an entrepreneur, I realized the more I connected with individuals and shared my own personal life, the more impact I was having on a greater scale.

Honest, vulnerable stories are not ‘sales,’ they are relatable!”




Post a Comment

My website

Previous Post Next Post